I wish that when I was competing in high school and I had questions like...
- Do I contact the college coaches, or do I wait for them to contact me?
- Do I just contact the schools (coaches & recruiters) that I am interested in, or do I contact more...
- Do I make a highlight film, and if so who do I send it too?
- Should I apply only to schools where I’ve talked to the coaches, or all schools I’m interested in?
- Should I use my “official visit” or unofficial visit?
- Should I take the SAT or the ACT & what do I have to score...
- ...And should I take the test more than once (why)?
Or even when I had questions like...
- Other than just the school application, is there any other forms that I should be filling out?
- Other than the normal student qualifications, are there any different requirements that are required for a “student athlete”?
- What happens if I don’t get a full scholarship, and I don’t have the money to pay for school...
- Do I still need to fill out financial aid forms even though I am pursuing a sport scholarship
- Am I NCAA Eligible (how do I know & keep up-to-date with my Eligibility)?
- Is there any other preparation that I should take to be ready academically for going to college?
- Should I take summer classes, or is another way to ease my work load when I get to college...
- What GPA do I need to get recruited?
- My situation is unique… How do I personally increase my chances of getting noticed by college coaches & scouts?
...That I Had Someone I Could Talk To
Well, now you do.
Don’t ruin your chance to play at the collegiate level:
We help you to get on track, stay on track, and finish on track.
If I had a “Student Athlete Counselor” to help me: I would have had 190+ coaches contact me right out of high school instead of after my first year in college...
It would have saved me from having to go to school a semester late, having to take 24 hours (a double load) in my second semester in college to stay eligible, and having most of my initial schools drop our of recruiting me!
...(AND I didn’t have the slightest clue why & when I found out it was too late).
I had 3 friends end up at schools waaaaay below there ability level their first year in college when they could have went Div I, another 4 friends end up at Junior Colleges (One is now a 3 time Olympic Athlete) when they could have played Div I on scholarship or Div II, and that is all because they didn’t know what to do (& they had no one to talk to).
You. Now. Do.
Learn: "What Every Parent Ought To Know About Helping Their Student Athlete Get Recruited"
...You can ask all the questions you want (whenever you need) and see the questions and answers to athletes that are successfully being recruited. Plus you get all of the updated & NEW recruiting information that we come out with in the future for free or at a huge discount. It’s only
$39.95 now, and $7.95 per month after.
LIMITED TIME SALE...
Try us for $1 for your first week and then just $7.95 per month after (unlimited counseling, advice, and help) with 1-click cancel anytime.
AND if you decide this isn't absolutely the best most amazing help for getting recruited, you still get to keep all the digital downloads, videos, and reports for letting us borrow some of your time, we understand it's valuable.
If you would like help and an insider on your side while going through the recruiting process, then please sign up to our new “Student Athlete Counseling” program and get immediate: 1-on-1 support and online group help all the way through the recruiting process.Kenney Edwards Championship Circle
PLUS GET (FREE):
- Project Overload: The exact EMERGENCY formula & process I used to go from 0 – 193 coaches to contact me in 2 weeks.
- 10+ Recruiting Videos: Learn step-by-step what you should do right now to start getting recruited (you can keep FREE)
- 6+ short to the point eReports (Get insight from other parents, a female athlete, an out of country athlete, and a high school coach about getting recruited)
- Plus added monthly articles, interviews, videos, reports... 1-on-1 student athlete counseling, advice & heads up from other recruits, plus entries into scholarship & sport equipment giveaways.
To learn EXACTLY what to do to start getting recruited right now and get help along the way through the recruiting process, just click the button below.